Monday, July 18, 2011

An Introduction

I learned The Art of Strategy from a master. It was one of the best learning experiences of my life. Since then I have practiced and taught The Art of Strategy to many people. I firmly believe that you "teach what you most need to learn" (Richard Bach). Therefore I have, for the last 14 years, taught Leadership Skills to whoever had an ear to hear.

I realized quickly about sixteen years ago that I was not a good leader. I found several very good mentors to whom I owe a debt of gratitude for their patience and selfless sharing of their knowledge and experience. One person who I have learned from by example is my father. I am grateful that I have been blessed with this person who has transcended many roadblocks in his own life and has always striven for nothing less than excellence. He has been a great inspiration to me, and a basis from which I embark on these discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment